JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
32 ACP
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$300 firm - CZ vz27

Matching serial numbers, #455XXX. I'm pretty sure it is a wartime production number. The markings, and lack of in some cases, lead me to believe this. There seems to be some mystery around these pistols so without more searching that's my best guess. I think that's one of the coolest parts of owning these old guns. Bought from webuyguns a few months ago to start a collection but decided to go a different direction.

Im not sure about the finish. It looks like it might be polished but I can't find another example of a polished CZ 27, I think it might be nickel since there are lots of examples of those. I just don't know enough of pistol finish and CZ 27s to know. Maybe you can tell?! And the sides of the trigger guard look like bare metal. The finish has some imperfections from use but overall it's pretty clean. See pictures.

The barrel has plenty of rifling left but you can tell it's had rounds through it. I actually haven't seen another CZ27 barrel so I can't say how much wear there is, see pictures in post #2. You can't see in the picture but there is some very, very mild pitting in the barrel, only like 2 or 3 spots and so little I couldn't get it on camera. It's mild enough I that I doubt it affects accuracy, I just don't want anyone to be surprised if they come to buy it. Also, the safety doesn't work, safety release needs to be replaced (after some research looking for a replacement, it's not uncommon for the stamped safety release to break, and there are replacements available). Other than the safety, the gun works fine.

Don't let those flaws overshadow the good. It still looks good and it's still in great shooting condition. Overall, for being a 70+ year old used pistol, it's in good condition and it's a real neat little gun. A fun piece of history.

I will update the post if I find more info on this pistol and the CZ 27.

If interested please send a DM. Replying on this thread might lead to a delay in response. If the add is up the pistol is still available.

Cash only. Transfer in NE Portland area, or somewhat close by, at FFL of your choice. Buyer pays transfer fees. Not interested in shipping.

I'm located in NE Portland but considering the current political environment with BGCs getting held up I would be willing to meet at just about any FFL in the greater Portland/Beaverton area or Vancouver, during non-commute hours if not in Multnomah county.

IMG_2796.jpeg IMG_2795.jpeg IMG_2797.jpeg IMG_2799.jpeg IMG_2801.jpeg

Would trade for a 20gauge shotgun, 18-20" barrel preferably.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: