JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
vancouver wa
State
Washington
Zip Code
3 CZ P-10 C 9mm 17 round Magazine

comes with Kydex appendix holster.\

About 200 rounds shot through it.

The CZ P-10 C 9mm Handgun features advanced ergonomics and engineering to redefine the striker-fired pistol. This CZ 9mm has a deep beavertail, mild palm swell, and interchangeable grips to ensure the best fit possible for greater control and better maneuverability. The fiber-reinforced polymer frame on the CZ P-10 is finished with durable nitride to ensure a long lifetime of reliable performance. Metal three-dot sights allow quick target acquisition, while the P-10 trigger significantly reduces trigger creep and stack to deliver a consistently crisp pull with a short, positive reset. Built for reliability, the CZ P-10 9mm Handgun combines maneuverability and performance to deliver a complete package handgun.

Trade for a glock 48
p10c-2.jpg p10c.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like a factory optics ready P10c (Completely out of stock) with two drilled low capacity mags, 3) 17 round mags (out of stock) and the right holster. Very nice gun! If you were closer/in my state, I would jump on this. You are asking a very fair price for the best striker fired pistol on the market with accessories. This should sell quickly! Good luck with sale!

Last Edited:
Looks like a factory optics ready P10c (Completely out of stock) with two drilled low capacity mags, 1) 17 round mag (out of stock) and 2) 15 round mags, and the right holster. Very nice gun! If you were closer/in my state, I would jump on this. You are asking a very fair price for the best striker fired pistol on the market with accessories. This should sell quickly! Good luck with sale!
Well said brother all accurate, it is a factory optic cut.

3 CZ P-10 C 9mm 17 round Magazine

comes with Kydex appendix holster.\

Do you still have this for sale Tom

About 200 rounds shot through it.

The CZ P-10 C 9mm Handgun features advanced ergonomics and engineering to redefine the striker-fired pistol. This CZ 9mm has a deep beavertail, mild palm swell, and interchangeable grips to ensure the best fit possible for greater control and better maneuverability. The fiber-reinforced polymer frame on the CZ P-10 is finished with durable nitride to ensure a long lifetime of reliable performance. Metal three-dot sights allow quick target acquisition, while the P-10 trigger significantly reduces trigger creep and stack to deliver a consistently crisp pull with a short, positive reset. Built for reliability, the CZ P-10 9mm Handgun combines maneuverability and performance to deliver a complete package handgun.

Trade for a glock 48
View attachment 739182View attachment 739178

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.