JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Monroe
State
Washington
Zip Code
The FS version of the 455 is similar to the CZ 455 Lux except the stock is patterned after the full length, Mannlicher style. A 5 round magazine is included. The CZ 455 model will eventually consolidate all of the receivers currently used in the 452 line into one common platform. This combined with the new interchangeable barrel system of the CZ 455 will allow the user to easily change the stock configuration as well as the caliber of the rifle. The 455 retains the accuracy and quality of the adjustable trigger, hammer forged barrel and billet machined receiver from the CZ 452. Improvements that the 455 brings include new manufacturing technology and tighter tolerances for improved accuracy and smoother operation. The 455 models feature an integral 11mm dovetail for scope mounting and a 5-round magazine. $450
Also have an extra 22magnum barrel and magazine new in box for $125 to the buyer of the rifle.

FB94DA42-07D5-40F1-BF69-5CBEE5DEB718.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have not, I just picked up a CZ 452 american in 22lr and a CZ 452 american in 17HMR plus two Leupold scopes and two sets of Talley rings so something needs to go.

90E2EB20-0CAF-4344-9172-33AC64DC6234.jpeg

Should anyone want this rifle but not the 22wmr barrel, I will purchase the barrel. Also, if a buyer would like to purchase the rifle and trade the wmr barrel for a 17hmr barrel I would do that as well. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.