JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one of these (Sp-01 tactical suppressor ready) in black poly cote with the rubber grips. It's been a good one for me since I bought it 4-5 years ago. Hope you enjoy it!

2D042812-E444-4773-AEA7-6FDF62FF923A.jpeg

Also have an SP01 safety model without the threaded barrel and taller sights. It's a keeper as well.

I just shot one for the first time and I was impressed. An easy gun to shoot fast. The sights come right back on target after recoil and the single action trigger is pretty darn good. Double action would benefit from tuning.

My favorite full size carry gun when outdoors. Heavy, but soft shooter. Long trigger pull in double action, but Cajun Gun Works makes aftermarket parts for shortening the length of pull and reset. https://cajungunworks.com/product-category/sp-01-tactical-decocker/

Get extra magazines before they get restricted. Mec-Gar is the original equipment manufacturer for CZ. I'm thinking I paid $30 each but I see the price is going up!

Last Edited:
It just looks a lil wonky but if it works I will just leave is . The 92fs stainless I have I had to do a SS guide just beacause it looked bad I'm sure the plastic one would be just fine . How many rounds do you have on your SP 01 plastic guide rod ?

I haven't fired my tactical a lot. Probably less than 500 rounds. The other one (safety model) I bought used and it had some upgrades done with CZ Custom parts before it came to me. Probably has among the nicest DA trigger pulls on an autoloading handgun I have experienced. It has definitely been shot more. The factory plastic guide rods have not given me any trouble in any of my CZs (I have a fair number of them). If you haven't checked out the Original CZ Forum, I would do a bit of research on your question there. I have found it to be a good resource for CZ handguns. There are quite a few folks who shoot and compete with with them on there, and thus have an opportunity to put more rounds downrange than I do.

I do appreciate the info this is my second CZ the other being a micro scorpion and has had zero malfunctions . I am in no way knocking CZ and looks like this pistol is a keeper they definitely have their stuff together .

I like my CZ's so much that I just posted my Sig P220 in trade for a Tactical. I figure it's as close as I'll get to my 97 BD in weight and feel in a 9mm, I really don't need 2 .45's, but I'd like to have a full size 9mm. I installed the CGW Pro Package in my 97, awesome trigger after that upgrade, and I just love the look and feel of that pistol. My other CZ is a PCR, that's my primary carry piece, I left it mostly stock other than replacing the trigger blade. Hard to go wrong with a CZ IMO, enjoy!

Dave

I like my CZ's so much that I just posted my Sig P220 in trade for a Tactical. I figure it's as close as I'll get to my 97 BD in weight and feel in a 9mm, I really don't need 2 .45's, but I'd like to have a full size 9mm. I installed the CGW Pro Package in my 97, awesome trigger after that upgrade, and I just love the look and feel of that pistol. My other CZ is a PCR, that's my primary carry piece, I left it mostly stock other than replacing the trigger blade. Hard to go wrong with a CZ IMO, enjoy!

Dave

Dammit! There ya' go. All this CZ "gushing" is going to end up giving them a big head. And soon CZ will end up overpriced like Sig. :p At least I'll still have Tanfogl......Never mind....:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top