JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just realized I posted this in the wrong board earlier so I will try here.
I am looking for a new competition pistol for the USPSA production class. I work at a gun store where I can get a great deal on either one IE 900$ for the legion and 1000 for the shadow 2 which one will best serve my needs?

I've had the shadow 2, p226 legion sa/da, and p226 legion SAO. Hands down the shadow 2. The only other gun that beats that is a TSO (which I've also owned).
I've had the shadow 2, p226 legion sa/da, and p226 legion SAO. Hands down the shadow 2. The only other gun that beats that is a TSO (which I've also owned).
I have a Tactical sport and love it so the shadow 2 is probably what I am going to go with according to people here.

They are both competition guns. I wouldn't use either for self defence. They have lightened springs for speed and that can cause reliability issues. I haven't actually seen or shot the new walther. But it looks like a very good option. I shoot a tricked out glock 34 in Carry optics for both idpa and uspsa. Lightened springs, zev dragonfly slide, steel guide rod. But I carry a fairly stock glock 19 with an rmr and a agency arms magwell. The reliability of stock guns with stock springs is really high. I wouldn't want to mess with that.