JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Upgraded my CZ scorpion Evo with an ACR stock. Gives you a normal cheek weld with most red dots with standard Mounts.

Con would be the sights that came with it don't work.

20191123_155154.jpg

Looks nice. Does it have the magnet built into it like the OEM folder?

BTW your take-off OEM will get snapped up by someone wanting to finish up a Tailhook Brace. They need the front folding half, then pin in the $20 GearHead Works adaptor, clamp on the Tailhook and perfect for that pistol braced build with no stamp required.

IMG_0642.JPG

Looks nice. Does it have the magnet built into it like the OEM folder?

BTW your take-off OEM will get snapped up by someone wanting to finish up a Tailhook Brace. They need the front folding half, then pin in the $20 GearHead Works adaptor, clamp on the Tailhook and perfect for that pistol braced build with no stamp required.

View attachment 639316
No the acr stock uses a different type of hinge system. it has a spring so it definitely doesn't move when you don't want it to but you manipulate it differently to lock it back in place then the original stock.

Thanks for the info on selling the old stock.

I know a guy who can't find a brace for his to save his life... i'll PM if interested, i'm also glad that idea was brought up.
I've recently realized I'm simply a pistol guy! ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top