JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
As the title suggests I have a Battleship Grey Scorpion. It is completely stock except a left side safety delete, a right side AK style safety from HBI, and a Magpul grip. All these original parts included. In the picture you see the magazines have a blue label, but that's just painters tape and won't leave a residue. I do that to all mags to keep track of them. Selling to buy a KP9 or maybe MPX, Idk.

Comes with:
SB tactical folding brace, installed. ($250)
5 Magpul 35 round magazines, four still in packaging ($125)
4 CZ OEM 30 Round magazines. ($84)
4 Prepper Gun Shop 32 round Steel feed lips mags. ($74)
2 CZ OEM 10 rounders (actually useful for shooting from a bench rest. - Came with firearm
HBI AK style right side safety selector ($25)
Magpul grip ($25)
Factory tool kit with sight adjustment tool, cleaning snake.

Some of those i'm including rough tax+shipping cost. Others, i'm rounding down.

I put about 50 rounds through this pistol, 30 117 grain aguila and 20 147 grain subsonic Winchesters through a CGS Nautilus. Gun ran fine. I think I want a K-USA KP9 or maybe an MPX.

The cheapest I can find these online right now is $1080 with Washington state tax figured in, before transfer or shipping. All of this comes out to $1663.

I'm asking $1600 OBO, and its likely I'll find another magazine before the sale takes place as I know, but cannot find, a 5th OEM 30 rounder.

Seattle/King CO etc Transfers only.

IMG_1860.JPG IMG_2411.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.