JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
I acquired my grail gun, the HK SP5k, and so I am selling my Scorpion to make room. This gun has pretty much been a safe queen. Less than 500 through the K barrel and less than 100 on the original barrel. The gun is currently in K configuration with Tri-lug barrel but I am including all of the original pieces such as the handguard and barrel.
OPTIC, SLING, AND SUPPRESSOR NOT INCLUDED.

Feel free to text me at two oh six - nine zero nine - two nine four eight

I'm asking $1,600 shipped $1,500 local

Everything included listed below:

IMG_5076.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I do but I have had a couple of offers at $1,500 and havent let it go. I'm thinking i might just keep it

They are all selling for about 450 off msrp at this point new since they are being discontinued in favor or the s3+ FYI so I'd take one of those 1500 offers if I was you and not married to keeping this gun. Good luck then.

They are all selling for about 450 off msrp at this point new since they are being discontinued in favor or the s3+ FYI so I'd take one of those 1500 offers if I was you and not married to keeping this gun. Good luck then.
Have a link for that?

https://dahlonegaarmory.com/product/product-cz-91420-1#product_detail the new version of the k goes for 1050 in cart

the old version K sold out of stock on the same website a few hours ago
but the old version or gen 1-2 goes for 740 in cart MSRP is
and even 730 in FDE

https://dahlonegaarmory.com/product/product-cz-91420-1#product_detail the new version of the k goes for 1050 in cart

the old version K sold out of stock on the same website a few hours ago
but the old version or gen 1-2 goes for 740 in cart MSRP is
and even 730 in FDE

Gotcha. I paid about 750 back in 2016 so the price is pretty stable. There's nothing wrong with the v1, especially with the early ones (there were some QC issues a couple years back)

Just because it's being discontinued doesn't mean it's value drops

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.