JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the pistol but given the set up I figured it would fit better in rifle classified Looking to trade my cz scorpion EVO, has the kak blade and 3 or 4 30 round mags, 2 20 round mags and the red dot. Looking to trade for a nice AK a draco or arsenal or something else, not looking for a century or ddi or anything like that, I want something quality

PM if interested located in Eugene

ATTACH]%20].jpg

20180104_185411.jpg 20180104_185420.jpg

Last Edited:
This is the pistol but given the set up I figured it would fit better in rifle classified Looking to trade my cz scorpion EVO, has the kak blade and 3 or 4 30 round mags, 2 20 round mags and the red dot. Looking to trade for a nice AK a draco or arsenal or something else, not looking for a century or ddi or anything like that, I want something quality

View attachment 418694

View attachment 418692 View attachment 418693
Still have this?

View attachment 418694

View attachment 418692 View attachment 418693
Still have this?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.