JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Price dropped to $775. All offers entertained, but no trades. Show me the money.

Yes, you read that right, it's an Evo 3 S1 with faux suppressor up for sale!

I bought this here from another member, and I've put about 300 rounds through it.

I'm selling for two reasons, 1) I want to consolidate to 100% Glockness (I already own an Extar EP-9), and 2) looking to fund new project.

Upgrades- I purchased and installed five upgrades to this fine rifle, 1) HB Industries Extended charging handle, 2) HB Industries AK-style safety on right side and delete on left side, 3) Parker Mountain Machine Sling mounts on left side, 4) HB Industries Paks Pathfinder Grip, 5) Light with pressure switch mounted on M-Lok Picatinny rail. Original parts included.

Includes three (3) proprietary CZ Evo 3 magazines (30 rnds each), stock iron sights mounted (which rock by the way).

NOT INCLUDED optics, rifle bag.

Tigard Pawn 4 More OR TCGC for free transfer (you still need to pay the $10 background check fee).

PM me for details. But you already know what it looks like. Same thing. Only better.

PICS-

IMG_2838.jpg
IMG_2839.jpg IMG_2840.jpg IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2842.jpg IMG_2843.jpg IMG_2844.jpg IMG_2846.jpg IMG_2847.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.