JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this CZ Scorpion new a few months ago and fired it only a few hundred rounds, it's not even broken in yet and has not been modified internally. The sale includes original box, accessories and documentation. It's in excellent condition, it's accurate and functions flawlessly as expected. The sale includes 2 10 round magazines, 4 20 round magazines and 4 30 round CZ magazines, a magazine loader as well as a KAK Industries pistol brace installed. The price is set fair at $800.00 considering that these items will cost you around $200+ and you will need them to make this gun usable.

For trade I would consider metal CZ handguns, I missed the boat on surplus CZ75s when they were available and I really want a transitional CZ75 for a custom build. Maybe a Browning Hi Power or clones and other metal surplus police or military handguns. I just recently bought a surplus Star BM9 and wouldn't mind having one in mint condition. I've been told before that I like strange guns :)

What you see on the photo is what you are getting:

DSC_4805.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.