JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently picked up what I believe to be one of the first FDE Scorpions in the state.
Made a few common mods (safety selector, extended charging handle), added a blade and Magpul AFG, and calling it done for now.
Shoots great, surprisingly accurate...looking for a decent red dot eventually.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks Chris, I'm digging it...heading out to Tri-County right now to put some more rounds into steel.
I agree about holding out for a higher-quality optic...
My budget says "no", but I know it's the right thing to do.
Thx again

What they've done is, thread the barrel to 1/2" x28, then thread a removable 1"X (?) collar on that.
This way, they can sell to the Euro market (1"X?), and the US 1/2"x28 market.

I ordered a Scorpion EVO on Gunbroker, and picked it up yesterday. Can't wait to SBR this baby! I think I will go with something similar to what you have, Meridian7750, until I can get the paperwork processed and pay the $200 tax stamp.

14095984_10153636766065836_5647762217544679951_n.jpg

I ordered a Scorpion EVO on Gunbroker, and picked it up yesterday. Can't wait to SBR this baby! I think I will go with something similar to what you have, Meridian7750, until I can get the paperwork processed and pay the $200 tax stamp.

View attachment 307978

Hey Samurai,
Great looking Scorpion!
I'm thinking a stamp also, but for a suppressor instead of SBR.
What Red dot did you put on?

Hey Samurai,
Great looking Scorpion!
I'm thinking a stamp also, but for a suppressor instead of SBR.
What Red dot did you put on?

Thanks!

It's a sort of cheap Sig-Sauer red dot, I acquired from a friend in a trade for magazines and ammo. I will eventually put something better on it.

In all honesty, most of my expenditures are going for stuff that Kate Brown and Hillary will try to ban after they've been elected. I plan on getting a suppressor too!

Thanks!

It's a sort of cheap Sig-Sauer red dot, I acquired from a friend in a trade for magazines and ammo. I will eventually put something better on it.

In all honesty, most of my expenditures are going for stuff that Kate Brown and Hillary will try to ban after they've been elected. I plan on getting a suppressor too!

I was going to "Like" your post, but I can't bring myself to liking anything with their names in it.
Totally agree about prioritizing strategic purchases...
Mags, ammo, misc small parts, repeat.