JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Almost new (78 rounds down the pipe) CZ RAMI 2075 BD this is the decocker model and it's all metal, not the poly version. Cocobolo grips and the original rubber grips included. Really like this gun, but need to fund something else. Comes with 3 extended 14 rnd magazines and 1 of the flush 10 rnd mags. Ammo comes too. $650 firm (deals can be made without wood grips or fewer magazines.)

Located in East Vancouver but willing to drive a bit for the right buyer.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pete

IMG_5069.JPG IMG_5068.JPG

Last Edited:
Buyer can have every bit of 9mm I have, which isn't much since this is my only one in that caliber.

72 rounds Federal 115gr FMJ
25 rounds Hornady 115gr Critical Defense

I'll also throw in 400pcs tumbled 9mm cases.

Buyer can have every bit of 9mm I have, which isn't much since this is my only one in that caliber.

72 rounds Federal 115gr FMJ
25 rounds Hornady 115gr Critical Defense

I'll also throw in 400pcs tumbled 9mm cases.

I guess that means there's actually 78 rounds shot through this pistol since I have 72 left from a box of 100 and I shot a box of 50. My bad, Ladies and Gents

I am not looking because I just bought a Beretta 92FS Compact, but I am sending this off to my coworker who was also looking. Let you know what he says

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.