JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
CLACKAMAS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale only are four great firearms from my collection.
Please no trade offers. Prices are firm. Price does not include transfer fees.
I prefer to handle the transfer at Money Market Pawn on Powell, They are honest and reasonable with transfer fees.

First on the list is a LNIB Beretta 92x Performance. This is a Steel framed beretta 92 with frame mounted safety (no decocker), adjustable rear, and fiber optic front.
Great shooting gun, heavy as a boat anchor, so recoil is neglible and follow up shots are quick. Best shooting beretta I have ever owned. Great trigger.
I shot this gun once, about 100 rounds down the pipe. Absolutely zero issues. Purchased new.
Box and papers. two 15RD mags.
The frame is Vertec, but comes with replacement grips to change the angle to standard 92 frame. (conversion grips are installed in pictures).

1200 cash for this firearm.

92x01.JPG
92x03.JPG

Second gun up for sale is a very hard to find CZ PCR in 9mm.
Comes with g10 grips as well as factory rubbers.
SRT kit from cajun and duty/Carry springs already installed. (and if you ever tried to take apart a decocker CZ, you know already what a pain in the butt installation can be). All factory parts included.
Two mags, box and papers. Purchased new.
150 rounds through the gun. No issues, great carry gun and great shooter.

650 dollars.

czpcr01.JPG
czpcr03.JPG

Third gun on the chopping block is a used 640 PRO. Box and Papers. No moonclips included, but they are not needed for the gun to function.
I purchased this gun used at NW Armory a few years ago. Carried it a bit, shot very little.
No Lock. Moonclips conversion. Night sights (still glowing).
This gun recently went back to S&W for service/inspection.
Shoots .38 and .357.
I only shot 38s (158gr) through this gun and POA at self defense distance is good. shoots a couple of inches low/left at distance. I never bothered adjusting the sights or trying different bullet weight/.357s.
This is a great carry gun and i love the fact that it does not have ILS. The night sights are also a great addition.
total round count unknown, but it is in great shape.

500 Dollars.

640pro01.JPG
640pro02.JPG
640pro04.JPG

Last gun for sale is a LNIB Glock g48.
Purchased new, Comes with AIWB holster.
I carried this gun a little and shot a couple of boxes of ammo through it.
It is a factory glock. No mods, never taken apart.
comes with box, papers, two mags.
Looks brand new.

400 Dollars.

g4801.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just wanted to say the PCR is an incredible firearm, let alone with the CGW upgrades installed. I have carried and ran comps with it for years, incredibly accurate, reliable and durable. Its also in a fairly unique size being SLIGHTLY smaller than a G19 or similar. This results in it being a fantastic EDC pistol.
Decocker, all alloy, no external safety and yes, hard to find. Someone jump on it!

Here is mine

6z2gTFz.jpg

Just wanted to say the PCR is an incredible firearm, let alone with the CGW upgrades installed. I have carried and ran comps with it for years, incredibly accurate, reliable and durable. Its also in a fairly unique size being SLIGHTLY smaller than a G19 or similar. This results in it being a fantastic EDC pistol.
Decocker, all alloy, no external safety and yes, hard to find. Someone jump on it!

Here is mine

View attachment 866919
Great gun! It hurts to let this one go. Stupid extra bills. I owned many CZs and know the platform inside out. P01/PCR is one of the best/safest/ most accurate carry guns. I'd love to find a super rare p01 with steel frame. A man can dream

Love those grips on the PCR! What does the SRT kit consist of?

Great prices and GLWS.
Short reset kit from Cajun Gunworks. Comes with a modified firing pin safety lifter, and replacement springs, plus an extended firing pin. Cajun gunworks make excellent kits for CZs. Best quality and great support

Short reset kit from Cajun Gunworks. Comes with a modified firing pin safety lifter, and replacement springs, plus an extended firing pin. Cajun gunworks make excellent kits for CZs. Best quality and great support
Thanks for the info. If I didn't already have a P01, I would be all over this PCR. Haven't done any upgrades to it besides the recoil spring. What's the benefit of the SRT kit, aside from "short reset"?

Thanks for the info. If I didn't already have a P01, I would be all over this PCR. Haven't done any upgrades to it besides the recoil spring. What's the benefit of the SRT kit, aside from "short reset"?
No added benefits aside from a slightly shorter reset. A step above would be the short reset kit plus their custom disconnector, which will reduce take up in SA. a full kit is the bee's knees, but it gets spendy, it includes all of the above, plus a custom hammer and all the rest of the springs.

I have done all these mods in the past, and I find that the Short reset kit plus reduced power mainspring is the most affordable way to get a better trigger without spending a million bucks, and while retaining full reliability.

Taking apart the decocker cage on CZs is truly a pain in the butt, i worked out a method that works well for me, without launching springs in the next county, but I have done half a dozen of these pistols already. Glocks are lego in comparison.

Damn.. nice guns.

I have a stock P-01 and it is phenomenal. PHENOMENAL! Any CGW goodness makes 'em even better. EDC, Car, In home/bedside, Range. Ergonomic , reliable and accurate.

and damn I want the S&W 640, Its been on my short list. Perfect complement to my CZ... Im tearing apart my couches & pants pockets looking for coin !

👍

lowered price if you are willing to meet tomorrrow at Money Market.

1150 for the 92x Performance
375 for the g48

Thanks.

I am lowering the price of the beretta to 1100.00 You wont find a cheaper one in the country.
It is going on Gunbroker soon if no one local wants to buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.