JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
CLACKAMAS
State
Oregon
CZ came to the party about 5 years too late with this pistol..... Everyone else already left or passed out somewhere, so there is absolutely no coverage about this firearms at all.
I purchased this pistol new after talking to a friend across the pond who has been carring one for a bit. I was curious.

I really like it. It feels somewhat more solid than a glock 43, and shoots flatter. The trigger is not as light as the one found in a double stack p10s, but it is adequate for a carry pistol, and kinda rolls through the break like a gen three glock.
Sights are 3 dot luminescent, made of metal, and the pistol comes with 2 mags holding 7 rounds each.
I really like the ergos, the mag relase, and the lack of external slide release (you gotta sling shot after replacing the mag, euro style). with no slide release, I can have a nice thumbs forward grip on this very compact pistol without risking to lock the slide open of having to adjust my natural grip. Again, I like this pistol very very much.
I took it to the range once and shot a box of ammo through it.

Box and papers. 400 dollars cash only, local only. Flexible about which FFL to use within reason.

Thank you!

p10m01.JPG p10m02.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: