JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Canyonville
State
Washington
95C05882-1CA8-402C-9D05-5878C29E49D8.jpeg washington also, looking to trade my czp10c with threaded barrel, night sights and hbi trigger for ruger mk4 lite or cp33, about 150 rounds down the barrel. Mk IV lite needs to have a threaded barrel

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the offer but really wanting a mk IV and need a threaded barrel to run a suppressor
I hear ya. Mark iv's are great (I just bought a Mark iv stainless target that I LOVE). The one downfall is the stock triggers are TERRIBLE, but that can be remedied with a $100 VQ accurizing kit which makes the trigger AMAZING :D. The stock trigger on the Mark ii's are much better.

By the way: about two months ago, Gordon at Sunset Firearms had a really great deal on a used (but unfired) Mark iv lite on consignment. It was the kind with the aluminum frame and slanted grip angle (ie not the 22/45 version). It had a top and bottom Picatinny rails included as well, and a threaded barrel. You should check it out!

By the way: about two months ago, Gordon at Sunset Firearms had a really great deal on a used (but unfired) Mark iv lite on consignment. It was the kind with the aluminum frame and slanted grip angle (ie not the 22/45 version). It had a top and bottom Picatinny rails included as well, and a threaded barrel. You should check it out!
Thanks, will have to check it out l!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.