JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
ESTACADA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

Listing my nearly new (about 100 rounds through it) CZ P09. I've installed a bunch of Cajun springs, firing pin, etc. (all original factory parts are included as well), and have a brand new OWB paddle holster for it from Concealment Express. Comes with two 19rd magazines and all the factory case stuff. Currently has a decocker installed as from the factory, but also includes a safety/decocker in case you want to go the SA route with it. Also have a green fiber optic front sight (purchased from CZ Parts, so it's the factory front sight dimensions and retains the factory POI) and the stock front sight is also included.

Asking $500. Feel free to contact me with any questions, etc..

Thanks,

David

P09 front.jpg P09 holster.jpg P09 springs.jpg P09 front sight.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah, I'm outside of PDX. Got a line on a SxS and would prefer to sell this one outright to fund it. I'm open to meeting at an FFL in Vancouver if WA residents are interested.

No, actually, it didn't. I didn't even think to look for one, but going through the case and manual I don't see one in there.

Rest assured, it shoots one ragged hole at 50 yards after installing the Cajun Gun Works springs and firing pin. ;) ;) ;)

Well, at over 1k views yet no deals, I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong here. How about we open this up to trades? I don't *need* anything, but maybe this is the way to go.

If I was to trade for something, I'd probably like a SIG Juliet3 Micro 3x magnifier, a shotgun like a Girsan MC312, an Aimpoint Micro or a Holosun 509T, maybe even something like a CZ P10C Optic Ready or (gasp) a Marlin lever-action rifle in .38/357.

Again, don't really need anything (trying to thin the herd here), but those are some suggestions. I'd prefer a trade for cash, but hey, it's a free market.

Last Edited:
If I didn't already have a P07 I would snag this. I can't believe this is still here and with the CGW parts and sights at this price Sorry bad timing or something. Hope the best GLWS.

I know. I'd keep it but I promised my wife I would sell it to fund the shotgun I just purchased not too long ago. But if I can't sell it then maybe I'll at least trade it for something my son would enjoy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.