JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looked around for CZ P07 high capacity 9mm factory magazines. Not only are the vendors such as Brownells and Midway out of stock. They say they've been discontinued. !!! ???

Totally different gun. Wheres it say they are the same? The mags that come with cz P07 are 17 rd. P10 mags are 15.
The 9mm P07 comes with 15 round magazines with a +2 extention plate. Some models of the P07 are interchangeable with the P10. Try a YouTube search. There are videos detailing this.

Totally different gun. Wheres it say they are the same? The mags that come with cz P07 are 17 rd. P10 mags are 15.

P10/P07 (I would email Greg and ask)

P07

I have bought quite a few mags from Greg Cote and always had (1) great service and (2) great comm

Greg Cote is a good one.

There's a lot of inter-operability within the CZ family, regarding magazines. As to the P07/P10c, I can vouch for the P10c's .40 mags working in a P07 .40. I have not personally tried a P10c 9mm mag, but given my P09 9mm mags work in a P07 .40 (albeit they protrude, as you'd expect), the mag well is the same and I've had no functional issues. ie. I don't have a P10c, but have multiple mags that I bought cheaper than P07 ones.

As an aside, Mec-Gar is a good substitute for CZ-brand mags as well. Not only are they usually cheaper, but they can be more available in leaner times when trying to find OEMs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top