JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On my P01 I went with Hi-Vis. <---Called that for a reason.
The photo was not taken in direct sunlight.

CZ-P01-Hi-Vis.jpg
CZ-P01-Hi-Vis-F.jpg
CZ-P01-Hi-Vis-R.jpg
CZ-P01-Hi-Vis.gif

Last Edited:
I was just thinking about new sights for my PCR and 97 BD. Those look a lot better than the stock parts, but they'd be better with a U-notch rear. I shoot both my CZ's well, but I do struggle picking up the sights. Not as important with the 97, that's just a range toy, but the PCR is my carry piece, so I really need to do something about it. It's a little more complicated with the PCR, it has a different sight cut-out with an extra flat, makes a lot of after-market sights look odd. Will be watching this post with interest, thanks.

Dave

I added an animated transition

I really like the HiVis. They come with black, white, red, green pipes for your convenience.
They're also reasonably priced.

Mine has the hi-viz, I really like them. Bought used, so assume a previous owner put them on. Really pop in bright light, almost like having a red dot.

I placed some trij night sights on my P-01 as it's a carry pistol that may be relied upon at night.

Granted I'd prefer a weapon light, but I haven't found any good iwb holsters for a P-01 with a light that doesn't have a 6 week lead time.