JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
vancouver wa
State
Washington
Zip Code
CZ p01 Omega with 3 extra mags and 2 Kydex holster. 1 OWB and 1 appendix with sidecar.
3 CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01 19 Round Magazine 9mm Luger Steel Construction Black Finish
About 400 rounds shoot through it.
The P-01 Omega comes with the same features as the P-01. Therefore, it has an integral 1913 accessory rail for easy mounting for lights and laser, and the aluminum frame makes the P-01 extremely lightweight. However, what makes the P-01 Omega stand out is its convertibility which allows users to swap from decocker to safety operation in the same manner as P-07/P-09 pistols. P-01 Omega uses a more robust variation of the 75s trigger system. Its trigger parts use an interlocking design that allows for easy disassembly and reassembly without tools.

looking to trade for glock 48.

About 400 rounds shot po1-2.jpg p01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ooooh man this would be perfect if I had the $$ for it. Been wanting a P01 Omega for a while. I'll keep an eye out in case you still have it in a while. Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.