JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$950
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
White City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CZ P10C Optics Ready 9mm with a hand-fitted Primary Machine spiral fluted threaded barrel and Parker Mountain Machine Compensator. Pistol also has an Apex extended slide stop / slide release. The only permanent mod I've done is to sand off, reshape and smooth the ledge above the magazine release because my thumb kept getting hung up on it when trying to drop a magazine.

It comes with 12 magazines and 9 extensions. 3 magazines have +5 extensions installed to make 20rd magazines and the other 9 magazines are 17rd but it comes with 6 more extensions to make more 20 rounders. Extensions are for a P10F because they didn't make them for the P10C at the time, so the 3 installed ones have been modified to fit and the others would require the same treatment which just involves reshaping the rear ledge of the extension with a file or dremel. I also have a few Shield Arms springs for use with the extensions as spares, although I can't remember which ones are currently in the mags but I never had any trouble with the mags.

Additionally, it comes with a Safariland 6390RDS Mid-Ride holster wrapped in Cordura Multicam modified to work with the compensated pistol, a red dot and a Surefire X300u (neither the RDS or light are included).
Nothing wrong with the pistol, I just don't shoot much anymore and I have other things I'm working on at the moment.

Asking $950 for the pistol, barrel, compensator, extended slide release, 12 magazines, 9 mag extensions, holster and the OE stuff (see pictures).
I will also consider interesting trade offers, including partial trades. Just to note, I'm not really interested in Ruger 9mms, Kahr or Kel-Tec pistols, .40 cal pistols or anything Taurus.
Only specific things I can think of off the top of my head are:
45-70 lever gun
Rem 700 in .308
S&W .500 or .460 magnum
S&W 442 or .38/.357 snubby
S&W 7-shot .357
Remington 870 Police Magnum
Tac-14
Kalashnikov KS-12 or Komrad
Ruger New Vaquero in .357 Magnum
Chiappa Rhino .357
308 ammo
Located in north Medford, OR area.
Thank you!

20220421_212556_resized.jpg 20220421_212630_resized.jpg 20220421_212710_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.