JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
$700

If you keep in mind the second threaded barrel with under 100 rounds on this I think this is a deal.

600 rounds, max. I've run this gun in some classes around 2017. Its not a safe queen. However, it has not been dropped or been in the dirt, though. I had a X300 mounted for half its life.

HBI Theta trigger. Comes with HBI springs, though I believe the stock spring is in there.
Original trigger shoe.
Left side mag release. Original mag release included.
Dawson iron sights, fibre optic front.

Jagerwerks slide milling with optics cut for the RMR footprint, but note "irons in front of optic" configuration prevents SRO from fitting. This fits all the Holosun/RMR footprints as well.

I was having light primer strikes last year and CZ replaced most of the guts within the slide. The milling, apparently, did not void any warranty. So the slide internals are pretty fresh. I had an aftermarket anti rotation plate but its possible CZ replaced it with their updated design when they installed the new slide guts. I am not knowledgable on the subject.

I have no 10 round mags so cannot include mags. Sorry. Fingers crossed, Supreme Court.

NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN TRADES. NO.

ACE63898-CF72-4CB3-8A19-E75D4476E943_1_2-2733117.JPG B3235E79-242A-4657-BBD3-22736D219A0C_jpe-2733115.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top