JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ISO a CZ P-09 9mm. Anybody have one and opinions? Also anyone know a shop that carries them preferably on the west side of Portland? I know these can be hard to find at times. Thanks.

I've got a P 07 and a number of CZ 75s of different sorts, compact, shadows, sp 01, stainless, and a couple others. I love my CZs.

The P 07 and P 09 are departures from the original design in a number of ways including the polymer frames and the omega trigger system. I've installed a number of aftermarket Cajun gun works parts in the P 07 and it now has an excellent trigger with a smooth 7.5 lb DA pull and a very crisp 3.5 lb SA. It is accurate and reliable. The platform is now well supported in the aftermarket by CZ custom and Cajun gun works. You can easily find trigger system parts, hammers, guide rods and springs, and sights.

I haven't tried a P 09 but, given my excellent experience with CZs in general, my P 07 in particular and excellent reports regarding the P 09's function and accuracy from the CZ community, I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up if it fits what you are looking for, that is a full size duty or competition polymer framed DA/SA handgun.

I don't know where you might see one local. I've picked up most of my CZs on the web.

Thanks for your thoughts from you guys. I'll give Keith's a call in the morning to see if they have in stock. I can make the drive and I have bought from them in the past, was just looking for something closer.