JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD it ... TO MYSELF! Couldn't resist my own offer!

I'll post some pix after the RDS is on, going with a Vortex Venom, and for now using the Springer Precision dovetail sight mount. If I like it, will have Cajun Gun Works mill the slide for permanent installation.

THANKS NWFA

-Kevin

P-09 / P-09 Kadet kit UPDATE!

I didn't like this gun when I got it, because of the grip which didn't feel like my 75B. BUT I switched to the different backstraps, and lo and behold, the LARGE actually creates the feel of the CZ75B almost exactly, never would have thought going to a BIGGER backstrap would change the feel, but it doesn't increase the distance to trigger under the beavertail ...

BUT

I did get a Kadet II mated up to a SP-01 Tactical, and with that setup I just don't need another full size CZ or .22LR WORSE (*or Better*) yet, I just received confirmation of a 2075 RAMI BD being shipped, they just entered the country in the last day or so.

This gun, and the Kadet adapter, are UNFIRED and exactly as received from Bud's Gunshop and CZ Custom ...

I also acquired the Springer Precision RDS mount for it ($60) to test this platform with an RDS without milling (will fit either Burris Fastfire, Vortex Venom or Dr sights).

My new price for the entire package: Unfired P-09 FDE, P-09 Kadet .22LR adapter AND the RDS sight base is $650.

Sorry, not interested in trades, will meet @ A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha for transfer, and I'll pay the transfer!

-Kevin

P1030576.JPG P1030578.JPG P1030579.JPG

Last Edited:
Damn, I've been saving for a P09 but don't nearly have enough. Great deal!
Keep saving, it will be worth the wait ... CZ's are a great value and accurate shooters ... and they CAN fit your hand like a glove ... try before you buy (lesson learned!) Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.