JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Will probably regret this, as it's a great shooter, but I really do prefer the metal framed guns and the "classic" 75 action. As stated, pistol is a 2013 manufactured P-07 Duty, Canadian (?) spec, it has an extended but not threaded barrel, steel night sights, and was safety only, I had to buy the parts to change it over to decocker. Not the original owner so I have no idea of total round count, but it's in excellent condition, and the trigger is amazing, 4# SA and 9# DA, crisp and very smooth. It's stock other than a set of Talon rubber grips and a FO front sight. Will come with the original box and docs, as well as the 2 original factory 15 rd. mags. Will also include the following:

CGW reduced power trigger return spring
CGW firing pin retaining pin
CGW firing pin block plunger spring
None of the above have been installed, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Will also include a like new Comp-Tac International holster, and an also like new JMCK Wing Claw 2.5 AIWB holster.

Looking for a stock or nearly stock SP-01 Tactical. I figure the extras I'm including equalize the value for a gun as shipped, i.e. pistol, case, & 2 mags, but might be able to swing some cash for the right extras. Looking for a shooter, not a safe queen, so a few "character marks" don't bother me. Later.

Dave

IMG_0372.JPG