1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

CZ P-07 Duty 9mm, extended barrel, night sights, new in box

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by FourTeeFive, Nov 10, 2013.

1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Impulse purchase from Cabela's; great grip and feel, CZ quality, lightweight polymer frame. However I only realized when I got it home that it doesn't work with CZ75 magazines, and that is the main reason I bought it. Never fired other than by the factory.

This particular model has the extended barrel and factory night sights. Is a DA/SA design with a manual safety available for use in SA mode. It is user swappable to a decocker design with parts that are readily available from CZ on their website. Comes with two factory magazines and case as you see in the photo below.

I am in the Bellingham area and can possibly meet elsewhere in the Puget Sound area. Not really looking for trades but let me know if you are wanting to trade any high-quality firearms. Some possible items of interest are a Sig P232 and S&W 57.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.