JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Asking $450 OBO. The pistol typically retails for $600+ and has $100+ in upgrades. Steel slide, aluminum alloy frame. Note this is the Omega Trigger version that has the convertible decocker / thumb safety system. If you are not familiar please look it up.

Product Page:
CZ P-01 Ω Convertible (Omega) - CZ-USA

Looking for cash but would consider trade for Glock 20 or 29 10mm. Message me or text 805-443-1391 with offers/questions. Located in Tigard.

Includes TruGlo TFX Night Sights, Cajun Gun Works titanium guide rod, and tiger-stripe Coolhand Grips (similar to Lok or VZ CNC cut grips). Comes in original box with all original contents including 2 factory mags.

Please note (and look carefully at pictures) there is minor slide damage on the left side where the rear serrations are. This was a result of a challenging factory rear sight removal process. There is some additional minor scratches under the rear sight that are not visible. This damage does not affect functionality whatsoever but obviously affects the value of the pistol. That has been considered in asking price.

The only reason I am selling is due to having hands slightly too big for a pistol without adjustable backstraps. It is very borderline, but in a carry pistol I would prefer to have no such variables. If you have average or smaller hands you will likely not have a problem.

Shoots like a champ... very accurate as all CZ-75 types generally are. About 150 rounds through it over the last year.

IMG_0552[1].JPG IMG_0553[1].JPG IMG_0554[1].JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.