JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***The CZ is gone, pending a meeting with a local forum member. Thanks to all who responded.***

One of the hazards of being a guy with small hands, is that there are some really cool guns out there that just don't fit my hands very well. So off this one goes to someone who can better shoot it. At this time, I'm really looking for suitable trades near Bellevue, Washington. If I change my mind and decide to sell, I'll post back with an asking price.

Up for trade is a CZ P-01. This gun is in like-new condition. There are no noticeable scrapes or scratches on the finish. The gun was purchased used from a local gun shop, so I don't know the total round count. However, it does not appear to have gotten much use. I have put ~100 rounds through this gun; it shot flawlessly.

Included with the gun are two 14-rd magazines with rubber baseplates, standard contrast sights, a set of coco-bolo wood grips, the original box and manuals, plus a black leather Galco OWB belt holster. A 15 lb. mainspring was installed, which improves the DA trigger pull signifcantly.

Trade options:

- Marlin .357 lever rifle
- CZ 75C (the compact 9mm model with the safety)
- Glock 19 (3rd generation)
- S&W 3913
- Kahrs (9mm only)
- 1911's
- Browning Hi-Powers
- S&W .357 K-frame revolver with 3" barrel only
- S&W .357 J-frame (640, 649)
- Ruger GP100 with 3" barrel only
- Open to other offers. The worst that I can say is "no thanks." :)

Thanks for looking.

TMann

View attachment 207091
View attachment 207092
View attachment 207093
View attachment 207094
View attachment 207095

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.