JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SPF...

CZ P-01. My pride and joy. Original owner, ordered new, straight from Cajun Gun Works.
Before they sent the gun, they professionally installed their Pro Pack. It's fully Cajunized, and a joy to shoot.
And yet I have 20 rounds through it...enough to function test it and the 2 magazines.
Perfect condition
NSN number on frame
Internally polished by CGW, with their upgraded hammer, sear, pins and springs. Great SA and DA action (see pics for trigger weights).
Dawson sites
Garrett "Silent Thunder" Appendix IWB holster. Sweet, leather-lined (quiet), fits perfect.
Factory case
Current wait time is 8 weeks from CGW, showing out of stock now.
$1,000, includes 100 rounds of factory brass 124 gr ammo.
Cash only, no trades please.
FFL at Tigard Pawn4More.
Fees on buyer.

4E4A7A30-3F66-434C-A9BA-0898592282E5.jpeg 08D033C0-EA12-4295-AADC-5DD1AEC7A9D2.jpeg 032CCEC4-5065-485E-8A5B-708473F8D4B2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Cajunized P-01. It came back with such a great trigger that I cancelled my plans to buy a Shadow 2 (even at the military price). Between the purchase price of a P-01 and CGW upgrades this is a great price without the four month wait.

SPF...

CZ P-01. My pride and joy. Original owner, ordered new, straight from Cajun Gun Works.
Before they sent the gun, they professionally installed their Pro Pack. It's fully Cajunized, and a joy to shoot.
And yet I have 20 rounds through it...enough to function test it and the 2 magazines.
Perfect condition
NSN number on frame
Internally polished by CGW, with their upgraded hammer, sear, pins and springs. Great SA and DA action (see pics for trigger weights).
Dawson sites
Garrett "Silent Thunder" Appendix IWB holster. Sweet, leather-lined (quiet), fits perfect.
Factory case
Current wait time is 8 weeks from CGW, showing out of stock now.
$1,000, includes 100 rounds of factory brass 124 gr ammo.
Cash only, no trades please.
FFL at Tigard Pawn4More.
Fees on buyer.

View attachment 790725 View attachment 790726 View attachment 790727
IS this still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.