Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CZ Model 1945

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Dec 30, 2012.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I am in need of a carry gun, so I need to sacrifice one of my toys. This is not a very common gun. Not many were imported before the 1968 Gun Control Act banned importation of guns this small. It is a CZ Model 1945 in .25ACP. It has been very reliable and accurate (considering the site is just a groove on the slide). The original grips came cracked. A few companies sell original style replacement grips (grips are not numbered to gun). I prefer the look of wood, so that's what I replaced it with. The gun comes with a custom made pocket holster and a partial box of ammo. There is a small amount of holster wear, but it has not been refinished.

I am looking for a carry gun. My preference would be for a Glock 17, 19, or 26 or a S&W MP9 (or compact) or something similar. No Taurus. I might also consider a J-frame S&W revolver. I can add up to $75 on my end or other items if you think your item is worth more. I consider the value on my package at around $400. If you must know the cash price, $400 would probably work, but it would be FTF only in Central Oregon.

Thanks for looking.

cz1_zps78fbf54d.jpg

2. MountainBear

BTT. I can add up to $100 for the right deal. I might consider trades for optics or ammo as well as guns. I will warn, I am not interested in items at paranoia pricing. Interest?

I should note, I will be driving through the northern Willamette Valley area (Salem to Portland Area) on the 10th and again on the 12th if any Valley folks are interested...

3. MountainBear

Still available. Would be interested in trading for an SP101 in .357 Mag (no bobbed hammer models). Have cash to add to deal. Open to other GUN RELATED trades as well. And cash or silver is always good as well...

4. MountainBear

Still available, cash or trade.

Can add cash or other items for right trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.