JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a bunch of stuff! I'm in the Lakewood WA area, right by Steilacoom.

First up is a Kadet kit for a CZ 75 pistol, which is a slide assembly that converts your CZ to fire inexpensive and fun .22LR. This includes the slide assembly, slide stop, and two 10-round magazines. It runs fine on standard .22 ammunition (high velocity not required), has adjustable 3-dot target sights, and holds open on an empty magazine.

13zpuzk.jpg
(Kadet slide assembly + slide stop + 2 magazines only, the rest of the gun shown is not included)

$300 for that.

Here's the rest:
av0HX.jpg
AR furniture (midlength handguard, stock, and grip shown above). Black, practically brand new. Came with the built upper and lower I bought, but I swapped the furniture for olive drab. No hardware. $35

http://i.imgur.com/xsnfL.jpg
SOLD: 1911 grips, cocobolo, new condition (installed once, never fired). No screws. $20

YZwOg.jpg
S&W J-frame grips, used (obviously). These are the old style ones ('40s and '50s I believe) with diamonds around the screw hole. Back reads '376352' and someone could probably date them based on that. Original screw included. $25

XQgDr.jpg
GG&G QD Sling Thing. This allows you to add a quick detach swivel to any railed surface. Swivel not included. $25

http://i.imgur.com/bUAow.jpg
SOLD: Wilson Combat drop-in beavertail safety. This was installed and some friction surfaces exhibit normal usage wear, but has NEVER BEEN FITTED - no material has been taken off any surface, so it's ready to be installed on your 1911. $20

PM or email 5OTBu.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top