JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you carry your CZ's in?

I'm specifically looking for 75B suggestions, but all models are welcome, as I'm generally curious to know what brands offer CZ options. +1 if you include pics. :s0155:

I use a Blackhawk Leather; the one with one belt loop hidden. Quality, and I like the interior 'channel' for the front sight.
Edit: Blackhawk Askins Leather #420501BK-R Black right hand $62
OR; Blackhawk IWB #420402BK-R $64
Good Luck

Last Edited:
how do you want to carry it? i ccw my CZ-75 pre b, IWB. depending on what i'm wearing, it's either at the 1, 3 or 5 o'clock position.
i have a Fist Holster model #20 (FIST, INC.). quite nice quality, quite comfortable.

Comp-Tac or Crossbreed for IWB kydex/leather combos

Raven Concealment for concealable OWB kydex

Safariland for non-concealable OWB kydex

and if you want all-leather IWB or OWB, there are plenty of awesome holster makers out there. One guy very popular on the CZ forum is Hazel Leather

Also, remember that a holster is only as good as the belt that supports it. I recommend the Ares Ranger if you want a web belt. If you want leather there are tons of options again, but I really like the Galco 1.5" ones. Do not just use any old belt you find at JC Penny or something, they are not very stiff and not designed to support the weight of a firearm. Buy a real gun belt, you won't regret it.

Expect to pay $60-100 for the belt, and the same for the holster. Good gear costs $ but it will last you a lifetime.

Hazel Leather holsters are top notch... but he's not making them at the moment; burned out and taking a break from the holster business according to his post on CZ Forum.

how do you want to carry it? i ccw my CZ-75 pre b, IWB. depending on what i'm wearing, it's either at the 1, 3 or 5 o'clock position.
i have a Fist Holster model #20 (FIST, INC.). quite nice quality, quite comfortable.

I'd like to carry both IWB and OWB for different occasions at 3-5 o'clock. Even better if I can do both with the same holster. I want something fitted, low profile, not very wide, closed muzzle, preferably leather. I really like the way yours looks. Does it slide around very much?

Women's clothing tends to be a little more form-fitted and made of thinner materials, so I'm trying to find something with as little bulk to it as possible.

I don't want oil migrating down into my clothes and I don't want to worry about burning myself accidentally after putting a lot of rounds through it. Although, I guess I may not mind if it were open as long as it provided full muzzle coverage. What does Kydex feel like?

I don't want oil migrating down into my clothes and I don't want to worry about burning myself accidentally after putting a lot of rounds through it. Although, I guess I may not mind if it were open as long as it provided full muzzle coverage. What does Kydex feel like?

Mine provides full coverage just not enclosed. I don't think there should ever be that much oil on a gun after the shipping goo has been removed (ie before first firing).
Not as comfy as leather but not too bad. I usually carry this rig OWB reserving IWB too when I unexpectedly need to lose a cover jacket or the like. This is more to do with room in the pants as a P-06 isn't really very slim. Also for known/anticipated IWB carry I have a smaller and more importantly thinner/flatter gun. For dedicated IWB carry I second the suggestion of Crossbreed (love mine, actually fall asleep on it now and then but don't try that with your CZ it's a little too bulky for that) of those of its ilk.

Bunny,

I tried sending you a PM but no joy for some reason. If you have time on Thursday or Friday, bring your CZ by the shop and I'll make you an IWB. You can try my G19 rig out before hand to see if you like the Kydex/leather hybrid.

If you email me at the address in my signature, I'll be happy to send you more info.

For anyone else interested, I'm hoping to ramp up production and will be listing my IWB holsters soon. Pricing will be around $50-$60 depending on options such as muzzle coverage, grip coverage, size of leather backing, method of attaching Kydex body to the leather, etc.

A couple pics:

232323232%7Ffp63396%3Enu%3D7799%3E5%3C9%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A79%3B346348nu0mrj.jpg

232323232%7Ffp6338%3B%3Enu%3D7799%3E5%3C9%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A79%3B2%3B2348nu0mrj.jpg

232323232%7Ffp63398%3Enu%3D7799%3E5%3C9%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A79%3B2%3A%3B348nu0mrj.jpg

232323232%7Ffp63398%3Enu%3D7799%3E5%3C9%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A79%3B347348nu0mrj.jpg

MMH_4673.jpg

MMH_4678.jpg

Have been big fan of Fist leather holsters for a number of years. Top notch work & reasonable pricing. They have whatever type holster you may need. I generally go with an OWB on the theory that even with IWB you still require a cover garment & did'nt want to re-do the trouser waist size. I carry several different pistols (Makarov; Walther; S&W M&P 40c) in Fist products in addition to my RAMI & 75c.

I'd like to carry both IWB and OWB for different occasions at 3-5 o'clock. Even better if I can do both with the same holster. I want something fitted, low profile, not very wide, closed muzzle, preferably leather. I really like the way yours looks. Does it slide around very much?

Women's clothing tends to be a little more form-fitted and made of thinner materials, so I'm trying to find something with as little bulk to it as possible.

mine doesn't slide around at all. pretty comfortable, but you should try as many as you can before buying, if possible. the problem with that; a lot of these holsters are custom order only.... and have a reasonably long wait time (some as short as 4 weeks, some as long as 6 months or more).
i'm 5'11", around 150... so pretty slim... jeans and a button-down shirt; pistol doesn't print if worn right.

For $15 Uncle Mikes makes an IWB that is soft and has a thumb break retention via velcro...adj. The model for CZ83 was 7601-1 Size 1...for a 75B Compact Size 5 Hope that helps. It's only $15 and a great place to start.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top