JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CZ Hammer Classic 12 gauge double barrel side by side shotgun with true hammers and side plates. Two triggers, extractor-only, no barrel extention to interfere with rapid reload, case colored action and butt plate. 30" barrels with 5 choke tubes; full, improved modified, modified, improved cylinder, and skeet. Skeet and I/C installed. Tang mounted non-automatic thumb safety locks the triggers when hammers are back.

Never been fired, stock is ding-free, has been stored in factory case since new. No buggered screws. Slight polished spot on left barrel of otherwise light matte finish as it came from factory. Includes factory plastic case, choke tube case, manual, stickers and original box to go around case. I am second owner.

I purchased to use in Cowboy Action Shooting, and it is extra to my needs.

I prefer to transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More, but will be flexible. Not much I'd be willing to trade for outside of quality single shot rifle replicas or originals.

20230304_001654.jpg 20230304_001547.jpg 20230304_001336.jpg 20230304_001229.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top