JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey yall!

I was curious to get some insight and opinions on CZ"s 9mm Evo pistol. Does anyone have one or shot one? I started doing some research on sigs new mpx pistol and stumbled on the scorpian. For the price it appears to rival the mpx? Anyway, any thoughts and input is always appreciated.

Both the cz Evo scorpian and the mpx are semi auto sub guns so they are big, but are classified as pistols. I'm interested in them both but can't find anyone who has experience with them.

Generally the cz scorpion will be a lot cheaper than the mpx. The mpx relates to more ar15 style and the cz scorpion is on its own category. The main difference would be the feel of the pistol. They're both easy attach a brace top but the czs receiver is polymer vs the mpx is aluminim. There are plenty of videos you can find on you tube or even google. And it seems like a lot of people prefer the scorpion over mpx.
Mp5 clone> scorpion> mpx. Somewhere in there lies a 9mm tavor, 9mm ar15, mac clones, uzi clones and definative arms ak9.

My understanding right now is the magazine for the MPX are running almost 80 bucks a piece for the Evo they're only about 25 bucks. But personally for $800 gun I would just spend the extra 300 and SBRs

I have a Scorpion with the Sig Brace, it was between the Scorpion and the MPX, I choose the Scorpion based on: Price of gun, Price of mags, is already a proven design used in different parts of the world. My plans is to SBR it (Short Barrel Rifle), so no issue with the stock. It handle great, very nicely build, very natural controls, only issue is the safety on the right side, it hits your finger when firing gun as a pistol.
I also want to add the Trijicon MRO to it in the next month or so, as a pistol is not so great, if you want to use it as pistol only, I will say just get a pistol (Glock, HK, etc), if you want to get a stamp and SBR it (like me), great platform for that.