JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to buy a rifle or two and prefer to select from in-store stock vs order and take what you get. Don't care if I have to travel as long as there is a good selection. CZ-USA dot com shows Good Guys Guns (Medford), Philomath Gun Shop, Pine Country Outfitters (Bend), and Oles Gun Shop (Salem) as dealers, as well as Big R's.

Interested in CZ 512, RH 452 American (Threaded), 455 LUX, and 455 FS rifles.

Recommendations?

TIA

Ole's is a small shop. It is located behind the owners house in a large garage sized building, so it isn't anything like a large retail store. I'd suggest you call ahead and see what he's got in stock before you make the drive. If he's got what you want, Ole's is worth a visit.

There is also Wild Bills in Down town Mollala. A great little shop with the small town vibe. Bill does try to do 20 things at once some times but if you are there later in the day he has help. I know he carries CZ's. I have bought two firearms through him this year and been very happy with the service. One I had him order and one was off his wall.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top