JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Was it really that hard to figure out what I was asking?

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I just like to be a pain even though I do not have the pistol in question.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I would like to hold the magazine vertical with my left hand while placing ammunition one round at a time with my right hand until full capacity is met. I would then place said magazine into the CZ Czechmate ensuring that it is fully seated. The next step would be to pull the slide to the rear while pointing the firearm in a safe direction.....

It is a sub forum called "Want to try"and I listed a pistol. Did someone think I wanted to use it as a hammer?

I would like to hold the magazine vertical with my left hand while placing ammunition one round at a time with my right hand until full capacity is met. I would then place said magazine into the CZ Czechmate ensuring that it is fully seated. The next step would be to pull the slide to the rear while pointing the firearm in a safe direction.....

It is a sub forum called "Want to try"and I listed a pistol. Did someone think I wanted to use it as a hammer?

Well, that gracious response is sure to draw a lot of sympathetic offers.

Do you talk to your mom that way when she brings your dinner down to the basement?

I too wasn't sure what CZ Czechmate was or is...'till I looked it up...

Not trying to sound like a jerk here...but cryptic comments or statements can lead to folks not understanding what you are saying or searching for....
Andy

Well, that gracious response is sure to draw a lot of sympathetic offers.
I know.

I'm just about ready to drive to his comfortable dwelling and place my Shadow2 delicately into his hands, to use as he sees fit until such a time as one ouf our more affluent and generous members provides free access to their Czechmate.

I know.

I'm just about ready to drive to his comfortable dwelling and place my Shadow2 delicately into his hands, to use as he sees fit until such a time as one ouf our more affluent and generous members provides free access to their Czechmate.

Common sense would dictate that if someone had a Czechmate and they responded details would be worked out. Obviously compensation would involved or free ammo at a minimum. I am not interested in a Shadow 2 right now but possible the TS Orange.

Do you talk to your mom that way when she brings your dinner down to the basement?

Though I disagree with the other people posting on this thread at least they had constructive criticism. You just sound like some POG kid. Direct attacks on family members is and will always be a dick move.

I came into this thread looking for someone with a czechmate. Found someone with a two word subject, no text, figured out what he meant.

How many people actually own a czechmate? How many people would want to buy a czechmate? It seems like a Lamborghini. 1,000,000 kids want one, 200 guys grow up to be able to afford one, 5 guys actually buy them because by that time the other 95% realize it is useless.

Cant we all just get along... Seriously though of course I am aware of the firearm in your header as I am a big CZ fan.... Just missed the the.......... Question???? Of course listing it in the want to try section helps a bit but the pole kinda just adds to the attempt to sow discord/confusion. I understand liking to play around a bit its fun but you seemed to get a little upset when you heard a couple non PC responses about your silly post. If you didn't want all the BS You would have just stated a very clear simple question without a poll. Anyhow makes for some non boring correspondence ;) Merry Xmas

I came into this thread looking for someone with a czechmate. Found someone with a two word subject, no text, figured out what he meant.

How many people actually own a czechmate? How many people would want to buy a czechmate? It seems like a Lamborghini. 1,000,000 kids want one, 200 guys grow up to be able to afford one, 5 guys actually buy them because by that time the other 95% realize it is useless.

I am one of the 200 guys that can afford it if I make it a priority. I would have to sell a few other firearms. I like that the Czechmate comes with two barrels for Limited and Open type set ups. I am not convinced it is useless but it is a little excessive. I realize they are rare and that is why I called it a long shot.

Cant we all just get along... Seriously though of course I am aware of the firearm in your header as I am a big CZ fan.... Just missed the the.......... Question???? Of course listing it in the want to try section helps a bit but the pole kinda just adds to the attempt to sow discord/confusion. I understand liking to play around a bit its fun but you seemed to get a little upset when you heard a couple non PC responses about your silly post. If you didn't want all the BS You would have just stated a very clear simple question without a poll. Anyhow makes for some non boring correspondence ;) Merry Xmas

The pole came as an edit after the fact in response to comments from people who don't even own one.

There was one at Keith's a while back for about $3k-ish but I doubt he would let you take it out on a date.

Aside from the optic, I would be interested in finding out how it could be that much better than the Shadow2

BtW...I wouldn't get all bent about the responses. Thread go where the go and some here might be just as interested in the CZ as you.

Aside from the optic, I would be interested in finding out how it could be that much better than the Shadow2

I think the big difference is Single action built on the TS frame. Plus it comes with a comp barrel set up and a limited barrel with sights. 4 mags (3 x 20 and 1 x 26) plus a bunch of extra slide pins and stops.