JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
The Czechmate comes with all the original equipment from the factory, including two barrels, thumb rest, extra springs and box. The round count on the pistol is about 2500-half major/half minor 9mm loads. Trigger is around 2 pounds. An Alex thumb rest has been added and it has the extended left side safety. Shoots great. It does not come with any magazines, I live in Washington State and can not legally transfer or sell the mags . The optic(red dot) in the photos is not included in the sale price. I can offer your choice of either the CZ Custom optic mount seen in the photo, or C-More vertical mount that would be used with the C_more Slide ride optic--your choice, No trades, thanks. Prefer to meet ftf at an FFL in SW Washngton.

IMG_4163.jpg IMG_4164.jpg IMG_4165.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Whoa. Probably the best deal I have seen on here.

Just curious, why are you selling? That's the very top shelf, I didn't think you could go higher then that unless it's a custom infinity or something.

thinking of moving from Open to Carry optics division. The rules and standards for carry optics are a bit easier . Shooting open does allow for larger mags and faster cycling of the slide, along with less recoil.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.