Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CZ Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RVTECH, Jul 14, 2013.

1. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Anyone ever had to deal with CZ CS? Reason is I am going to call them and ask if they will consider taking back my mis-built 85B (which has 75 BD parts in it) and turning it into a 'true' 85B as it should have been. Previously they verified my gun as being built as a 75BD on an 85B marked slide so I consider this a case of poor QC. I have read the SA trigger is MUCH better than the DA on CZs and a better trigger is my goal so maybe I can make this work to my advantage.

2. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Interesting. Do all of your SN's match (slide, frame and barrel?)

3. RVTECH

Yep - I've posted about this previously. The build sheet at CZ says it was a 75 BD which it is, other than the markings but I would prefer it to be in it's original configuration as per the 85 B. Heck they can just send me the parts and I'll do the swap but I am going to try to implore them into taking it back for the swap out.

4. RifleEnthusiast

RifleEnthusiast Close to Oregon City Active Member

Are you talking about CZ itself (as in CZ-USA) or CZ Custom shop?

5. RVTECH

I am thinking CZ-USA Customer Relations.

6. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

just call them and see what happens. some may have good luck with customer service, some may not.

key is not too aggressive with them, because all they can say is "no" to you.

wish you luck.

7. SP101

SP101 Oregon Active Member

are you the original owner? don't know what they would do if purchased multiple times. i have dealt with CZ-USA a couple of times and that was the first question they asked. the guns i have had work done on, i am the original owner. just askin.

8. bubbazanetti

bubbazanetti Corvallis Member

Keep it. It will be super collectible, in about 20 years.

9. RVTECH

My point to all this is I would prefer it to be in it's original configuration as I hear the SA triggers are much better than the DA and besides, they are the ones that made the mistake. Fortunately a large part of my job is doing just this - negotiating out of warranty repairs with the manufacturer.

10. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

I've only dealt with them twice, and both times for parts on a CZ82 - but had great luck talking with people. I agree, call them, be polite and questioning, not demanding, and see what happens...