JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever had to deal with CZ CS? Reason is I am going to call them and ask if they will consider taking back my mis-built 85B (which has 75 BD parts in it) and turning it into a 'true' 85B as it should have been. Previously they verified my gun as being built as a 75BD on an 85B marked slide so I consider this a case of poor QC. I have read the SA trigger is MUCH better than the DA on CZs and a better trigger is my goal so maybe I can make this work to my advantage.

Anyone ever had to deal with CZ CS? Reason is I am going to call them and ask if they will consider taking back my mis-built 85B (which has 75 BD parts in it) and turning it into a 'true' 85B as it should have been. Previously they verified my gun as being built as a 75BD on an 85B marked slide so I consider this a case of poor QC. I have read the SA trigger is MUCH better than the DA on CZs and a better trigger is my goal so maybe I can make this work to my advantage.

Interesting. Do all of your SN's match (slide, frame and barrel?)

Interesting. Do all of your SN's match (slide, frame and barrel?)
Yep - I've posted about this previously. The build sheet at CZ says it was a 75 BD which it is, other than the markings but I would prefer it to be in it's original configuration as per the 85 B. Heck they can just send me the parts and I'll do the swap but I am going to try to implore them into taking it back for the swap out.

just call them and see what happens. some may have good luck with customer service, some may not.

key is not too aggressive with them, because all they can say is "no" to you.

wish you luck.

are you the original owner? don't know what they would do if purchased multiple times. i have dealt with CZ-USA a couple of times and that was the first question they asked. the guns i have had work done on, i am the original owner. just askin.

My point to all this is I would prefer it to be in it's original configuration as I hear the SA triggers are much better than the DA and besides, they are the ones that made the mistake. Fortunately a large part of my job is doing just this - negotiating out of warranty repairs with the manufacturer.

I've only dealt with them twice, and both times for parts on a CZ82 - but had great luck talking with people. I agree, call them, be polite and questioning, not demanding, and see what happens...

I have an 85BD and installed a Cajun sear and spring kit. The DA is light and smooth as butter. SA is very light too although I don't recall how many ounces. I know on a 75 you can change it from DA to SA and it's pretty simple. The decocker is replaced with a safety

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top