JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Danville
State
Other
Zip Code
Make: CZ
Model: 75 CONVERTIBLE Tactical Sport *Custom Star Wars (Discontinued in 2018 and future Collector's Item)
Caliber: 9mm and .40S&W

I need funds to help my folks move, so I've been selling off some of my prized custom toys.

ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM NOVEMBER 2020 BUILD - LIKE TWO GUNS in ONE. This is a softest shooting and most accurate CZ I have ever fired. Ridiculously smooth sub-2# trigger break with very little travel and short reset, optimized with Eemann Tech competition kit. Grip has been reduced and contoured to fit extremely well to the hand - superior to the regular Tactical Sport. Comes with a 10-rd magazine, factory case, and stock parts. This was originally in .40S&W and was converted to 9MM. Comes with an extra .40S&W barrel! Shoot it in EITHER 9mm or .40 with a barrel/spring change! This gun currently specs at $3700 and is ONE-OF-A-KIND. $1950 obo. Payment through Zelle (preferred) or Venmo. Must be shipped to FFL. Buyer pays UPS insured - 3-Day or 2-Day Air (up to the Buyer).

BUILD COST BREAKDOWN:
TOTAL COST: $3700

FOR SALE: $1950 ($1750 off!)

IMG-7395.jpg

IMG-7396.jpg

IMG-7603.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.