JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a cz75 single action only in 9mm sent to cz custom shop for upgrades. Shoots amazing I just have too small of hands. It includes the following.

Cz Flat Trigger w/ Adjustment
Novak Style Adjustable Rear Sight and Fiber Optic Front
Squared Skeleton Hammer
New Springs 3.3 lb trigger Sa
Cocobolo Thin Grips
1 Mag
Box/papers
Includes some stock parts that were removed.

Couple marks on the gun but this isn't a safe queen. Needs to be shot!

Will consider sub compact pistol trades+cash, shield 9mm, full size 1911s,Sig 220 SAO Compact, Custom Hi Powers, Ruger sp101, kahr, sig etc. +/- cash

This gun with parts and labor has about $850-900 invested. Would like an equal trade value across. Note this isn't a cash price just total cost of pistol.

image.jpg

I have a couple 75B Stainless with the same Custom hammer/sear and internal mods and Beavertail frame with the SAO conversion. It's like a high end 1911 in 9mm. These guns are AMAZING! ALso Rare! I have well over $900 in each of mine and they are worth every penny. Rare opportunity for someone. :s0155:

I will pipe in here as I once owned this pistol. You will not find a nicer CZ out there. The rear sight is an STI and there should be a test target in that box from CZ Custom, it is a magazine fired that you could cover with a quarter. Best trigger in a CZ EVER.

Wish my gun fund would support getting this one back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.