JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a huge CZ fan and am strongly looking at picking up a Bren 2 in the first quarter of the upcoming year. So far, they have only released the pistol (with or without brace) version but the rifle version is supposedly coming soon. They have it in 5.56x45 and 7.62x39. I'm more interested in the latter. In fact, part of me wants to wait until the 7.62x51 version comes out although that could be projected pretty far out there.
Anyone have any experience with the 7.62 version of this new Bren 2? I'm more than halfway sold, just wanting to know if there is anything I should keep in mind when purchasing... Also, if anyone owns the 7.62x39, what fair price did you pay?

Right now very limited release of the guns.

The price is not fair nor good, but if you want it you pay it. With 1639 passing here in WA I bought my 5.56 11" pistol with a brace from Preppers Gun Supply, while I could without the extr a BS

Nice gun, and I like it a lot, got a scope now I need to go do some accuracy testing

Right now very limited release of the guns.

The price is not fair nor good, but if you want it you pay it. With 1639 passing here in WA I bought my 5.56 11" pistol with a brace from Preppers Gun Supply, while I could without the extr a BS

Nice gun, and I like it a lot, got a scope now I need to go do some accuracy testing

Yah I don't blame you. Nice looking gun I just have too many in 5.56 already. Everything CZ is limited these days it seems...

I'm surprised they even got any of the 5.56 or 7.62x39 Bren 2s here at all...

Tbh of the few people I know of that got one in 5.56, I heard no complaints. I can't imagine it would be different for the 7.62x39. The Czechs should know how to make a rifle for that round after all...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top