JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have a CZ-75 clone (IMI Baby Eagle) that cost more than the CZ did when I purchased it. i'm quite impressed with it aside from its crushing DA pull.

CZ-52, prone to firing pin breakage, terrible ergonomics, crappy crush cavity for terminal ballistics, in short mass produced commie crap.

Aks are fine for what they are. There is nothing elegant or refined about them. They are really designed for close to intermediate range work. They are simple and reliable but rather crude and the ballistics of the 7.62x39 cartridge arent exactly stellar but certainly adequate for their intended purpose.

CZ-52, prone to firing pin breakage, terrible ergonomics, crappy crush cavity for terminal ballistics, in short mass produced commie crap.

Original firing pin was crap. Replaced the firing pin.

Ergonomics are bad unless it fits your hand well, in which case it's very good.

Crush cavity for terminal ballistics? You're kidding, right? This is a military weapon; it was designed to punch holes in things (expanding bullets are forbidden by Geneva Convention).

Crap? Perhaps. But why then are there so many fans of the gun?

Total number of fans indicates nothing. There are people out there that think hipoints are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would take a CZ-52 over one of those boat anchors any day of the week but its all relative. For the record its not the Geneva convention its the Hague convention.

I dont know what you are talking about, Hi points are the best thing ever! They're the only gun that can function as a brick, a hammer, fishing weight, melee weapon, and occasionally a firearm. *snicker*

Well I guess there are other firearms that could do that, but not that cost less than a case of ammo for it.

But personally I hate hi points. I love CZs though, they might not be the best thing since sliced bread, but they sit right up there next to great 1911s in my book.

Those "CZs" are the best value 1911s on the market.

Agreed, slide to frame fit is impressively tight for a $800 1911.

PM7003.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews