JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,
I can have pictures later, I just wanted to get an ad up for now. I have a few Guns in my collection to sell.

CZ 75 Pre-B DATED 91 putting in new springs and cleaning it up, intend to polish barrel this weekend. Looking to get 500 for it. Have a great transitional that I may sell but leani g towards keeping that one.

Canik 55 Stingray C - made into a SAO and has new sights on it - nice extras - 600

Tristar p100 - currently stock. Hard to find but nice since it has a steel frame. Can do many upgrades if desired - looking for 525 - mostly due to availability and partial desire to keep it....lol

Great home defense guns.....

Might consider some trades...but more looking to clear out some of the collection that is getting way too big. Pretty picky about what I will and won't trade for.

All gun sales will be legally transferred, i have a guy that will do it for cost plus like a

20200823_005537.jpg 20200823_005630.jpg 15981695856325429385784975400166.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.