JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CZ SP-01, P-01 have got my interests. I'm fairly sure the P-01 will be my choice, but one of them will be following me home.
I'll likely be stopping into a few shops next week for a hopeful hands on fondling session.

Any input you care to share, feel free.

CZ SP-01, P-01 have got my interests. I'm fairly sure the P-01 will be my choice, but one of them will be following me home.
I'll likely be stopping into a few shops next week for a hopeful hands on fondling session.

Any input you care to share, feel free.
You can't go wrong with either one. CZs are exceptionally well built. I love my P-01. It's the most comfortable handgun that I've ever owned. It's on my hip right now. Most folks who shoot it tell me that they need to buy one.

I've never seen one aside from online pictures and videos. The praise they are given alone, sell them. Odds are I'll never get the chance to shoot one first, so if I happen to find one, I'll take it home and find out for myself. But I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'll have to watch for a holster. Anything out there IWB or AIWB?

I been watching videos regarding tear-down. Compared to a Glock, the CZ pistols are a lot more entailed.

I'd like to look into things as much as possible, for night sights, holsters, grips, magazines, trigger work/polishing, best place to purchase, etc...etc.
If you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Cajun gun works, aluminum grips for slim for carry wood for looks, most everybody makes holsters for them and not really more entailed just pop the pin out I found it pretty quick czs literally are the best feeling guns out there

I was referring to a complete tear-down, not just removing the slide. Say, for trigger work, polishing, etc. There's quite a bit more to them in general.
Wholly carp. Cajun Gunworks is spensive. Not going that route. I'd buy already customized.

I've never seen one aside from online pictures and videos. The praise they are given alone, sell them. Odds are I'll never get the chance to shoot one first, so if I happen to find one, I'll take it home and find out for myself. But I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'll have to watch for a holster. Anything out there IWB or AIWB?

For IWB I have a Sticky Holsters LG-65. I would never have thought I'd like that style of holster but after trying it at a gun show I bought one. It stays put, retains and is really comfortable. For OWB, a Galco, not sure the model but it's really nice.

I was referring to a complete tear-down, not just removing the slide. Say, for trigger work, polishing, etc. There's quite a bit more to them in general.
Wholly carp. Cajun Gunworks is spensive. Not going that route. I'd buy already customized.
Yeah, I've put off upgrading the trigger because of the complexity. And I've completely torn down a Remington Model 10, so I'm not exactly shy about that sort of thing. Trigger is nice, I'd just like the comp trigger with the shorter pull.

If you're near the Seattle east side, Low Price Guns usually has a few and their prices are decent. They'll wave shipping and transfer if you order online for pickup at the shop too. Jason and Carston are great guys to deal with. No funny business.

Love the CZ75B. No negatives with it at all. Found it to be uncompromisingly accurate, simple and dependable. Never had the pleasure to handle a P-01. 'Fraid I might want one if I did. Would make my 1911s jealous. LOL You never want to deal with a jealous 1911. Worse than a red-headed gf. Or so I have been told.

I had to laugh at the manufacturer supplied "hit pattern data chart" that displays 5 shots fired at 25m. The group was high left.
When I looked at the rear sight, it was so far left of center, I questioned the accuracy claimed. After cleaning and lubing I fired a couple mags from about 20yds at a large piece of cardboard. The point of aim/point of impact was left of center a considerable amount. I decided to pull the slide and reset (mic) the rear sight to "dead center" It took a bit to coerce it where it should be. A bigger hammer won the battle. Tomorrow I'll test it.

I always considered picking up a 1911. The CZ may move me over into that lane of pistol.

I have to say, I love my SP01. Im a total 1911 guy and really wanted to buy a nice heirloom piece to pass down and keep forever, so I got this one.

20150917_131433.jpg

I have many pistols including Sigs. My P01 is my most consistently accurate shooter. It's not heavy for a metal gun and carries well. My only gripe is the trigger hurts my finger. Some people notice it. Some don't. I love the size and looks of it. Perfect balance.

As much as I like CZs, only the P07 Omega intrests me enough to buy another. The P01 covers enough areas to cover most needs.

I had to laugh at the manufacturer supplied "hit pattern data chart" that displays 5 shots fired at 25m. The group was high left.
When I looked at the rear sight, it was so far left of center, I questioned the accuracy claimed. After cleaning and lubing I fired a couple mags from about 20yds at a large piece of cardboard. The point of aim/point of impact was left of center a considerable amount. I decided to pull the slide and reset (mic) the rear sight to "dead center" It took a bit to coerce it where it should be. A bigger hammer won the battle. Tomorrow I'll test it.

I always considered picking up a 1911. The CZ may move me over into that lane of pistol.

I got an SP01 Tactical in .40. My test fire sheet was pretty scary too. I get the idea these guys are NOT "Marksmen", but mine shot perfect out of the box.

Now about that 1911? I believe every American should be required to own a 1911, so.......:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top