JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell a couple pistols:)

CZ-97 (Mint condition 250rd through pipe)
The CZ 97 B is the big-bore brother to the CZ 75 B, the first CZ pistol produced in .45 ACP. It is operationally identical to the 75 B (SA/DA, firing pin block safety and magazine brake). Features include a screw-in barrel bushing, loaded chamber indicator and a double-stack magazine holding 10 rounds. Only been out a handful of times. Cleaned ever time and only 150rds through pipe. - $620.00

Review - CZ 97 B Review - Guns & Ammo

SAR K2 (Mint condition 50rds through pipe)
European American Armory (EAA) Sarsilmaz K2 Semi-automatic Full 45 ACP. Features Include: A cocked and locked carry system, ergonomically designed grip, steel frame and slide construction, adjustable rear sight, extended beaver tail, serrated trigger guard and frame, removable dove tailed front sight, auto firing pin block, a low barrel axis for reduced felt recoil and a high capacity that will amaze you given the comfortable grip. - $330.00

Review - https://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/ ... silmaz-k2/

Thank you

FFL transfer is required.

Looking to sell a couple pistols:)

CZ-97 (Mint condition 250rd through pipe)
The CZ 97 B is the big-bore brother to the CZ 75 B, the first CZ pistol produced in .45 ACP. It is operationally identical to the 75 B (SA/DA, firing pin block safety and magazine brake). Features include a screw-in barrel bushing, loaded chamber indicator and a double-stack magazine holding 10 rounds. Only been out a handful of times. Cleaned ever time and only 150rds through pipe. - $620.00

Review - CZ 97 B Review - Guns & Ammo

SAR K2 (Mint condition 50rds through pipe)
European American Armory (EAA) Sarsilmaz K2 Semi-automatic Full 45 ACP. Features Include: A cocked and locked carry system, ergonomically designed grip, steel frame and slide construction, adjustable rear sight, extended beaver tail, serrated trigger guard and frame, removable dove tailed front sight, auto firing pin block, a low barrel axis for reduced felt recoil and a high capacity that will amaze you given the comfortable grip. - $330.00

Review - https://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/ ... silmaz-k2/

Thank you

FFL transfer is required.

Do you have pictures available?

Yeah that was going to be my long term goal. SAO as well however come to find out nobody makes a threaded barrel. I've called around, not even CZ Custom, Cajun, any of the big guys out there.

I am just saying, I turned a 97B into an SAO target gun with a trigger pull under 3 pounds.
If I can do it, anyone can. :D

The SAR K2 45 is also a Great shooter.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.