JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went a took a second look at the CZ 85B I previously posted about. Looked a lot better this time! Anyway if this is the ambidextrous version of the 75 what exactly is ambi about it? The safety was only on the left side. Did I miss something? Thanks.

Safety should be on both sides as well as the slide release. They are Ambi controls except for the mag release. At least mine is. Take a look at the website and you'll see what Im talking about and any differences to the one your loking at. Good luck ..

I went a took a second look at the CZ 85B I previously posted about. Looked a lot better this time! Anyway if this is the ambidextrous version of the 75 what exactly is ambi about it? The safety was only on the left side. Did I miss something? Thanks.

It should have the safety on both sides, if not, than either its not an 85, or has been messed with.

Personally if it was a "pawn shop" gun, and was not in factory configuration, I would walk away.

It should have the safety on both sides, if not, than either its not an 85, or has been messed with.
It says CZ 85B very clearly on the frame but the safety on the left only. I am going to go look at it again just to make sure I am not crazy. If I missed it for some reason my next stop will be the ophthalmologist!

There is also the older models known as just CZ 85. They have rounded trigger guards, no firing pin block, fixed sights.
Go to CZ Forum - Index and look at the forum...under "85 combat club" near the bottom of the first page is a good thread explaining the differences between the models. CZs are all about options.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top