JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! Thank you NW Firearms!

This is the Euro version P-01, stamped as 75D Compact but is identical to P-01 which is the U.S. version. You can contact CZ-USA to verify.

I'm the original owner, purchased new just last year. Like-NEW condition, no scratch, no dings, no marks. I shoot it very little, no more than 300 rounds down pipe. Comes complete with box, paper, 2x 14-rounders, everything as comes from the factory. On one of the mag, I've swap the rubber base plate with a Mecgar metal base plate for better concealed carry.

One day I may regret selling it ... it is a great shooter, zero jammo, goes BANG each and every time. I did carry it in winter, surprisingly comfortable and no print even on my 34" waist line. EXTREMELY comfortable to hold and shoot, but is just a tad too long for my medium size hand to reach the trigger. I come across a smaller pistol that I want so I'm selling it.

Listed on multiple forums, first reply with "I take it" gets it.

2hn9lig.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.