JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Owning Sigs and CZs is like having one funny and one smart kid. You love 'em both equally for different reasons. But a P01/PCR with night sights is hard to beat.

Here it is! Without shooting it I may have just found my new go to pistol.
41FDCB0E-445A-4B36-8D02-D89F2C26C108.jpeg D7D5E744-0E47-4A42-BEB3-BB22C3B138CA.jpeg

Ok.., so I went to the woods today to shoot my new firearms... I shot my new gen4 Glock 19(all gray;)), was flawless as usual with a Glock. Shot my new/used Beretta 92FS, got in a trade, awesome as expected. :)
Shot my new/used Glock 30s, 45acp need I say more? Flawless of course. Zeroed my Burris fast fire 3 on my Ruger 22/45 mark 4. Spectacular of course... Cracked off 5 rounds in the new Tikka T3x... :) let's just say that I couldn't stop smiling... but... then I shot my CZ 75D PCR... 25 yards, 50 rounds all inside of a 2.5" grouping. This pistol is just... WOW!!! It was like the CZ firearm gods built this thing for me! I shoot rather well with multiple different firearms but this one is beyond my words! Then I was told that they have an upgraded trigger for it... what the heck? (You know that is not what I said);)

So, I'm getting the Punisher grips for it and then I'm getting a second one! If the P01 is anything like this one I am getting it too!!!

Thanks for making this CZ and thanks to all the CZ fans here on this forum for letting me know about the aftermarket parts!

Ok.., so I went to the woods today to shoot my new firearms... I shot my new gen4 Glock 19(all gray;)), was flawless as usual with a Glock. Shot my new/used Beretta 92FS, got in a trade, awesome as expected. :)
Shot my new/used Glock 30s, 45acp need I say more? Flawless of course. Zeroed my Burris fast fire 3 on my Ruger 22/45 mark 4. Spectacular of course... Cracked off 5 rounds in the new Tikka T3x... :) let's just say that I couldn't stop smiling... but... then I shot my CZ 75D PCR... 25 yards, 50 rounds all inside of a 2.5" grouping. This pistol is just... WOW!!! It was like the CZ firearm gods built this thing for me! I shoot rather well with multiple different firearms but this one is beyond my words! Then I was told that they have an upgraded trigger for it... what the heck? (You know that is not what I said);)

So, I'm getting the Punisher grips for it and then I'm getting a second one! If the P01 is anything like this one I am getting it too!!!

Thanks for making this CZ and thanks to all the CZ fans here on this forum for letting me know about the aftermarket parts!
The P01 is everything like the 75D. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads