JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my first post, my apologies if I've missed something. Thinning my collection a bit, need to make room for a new bass guitar. :)

2006 Model CZ75 BD. De-cocker model, no manual safety. 9mm of course. Has had a couple thousand rounds through it. Slight marks here and there from normal use. Includes 2 stock magazines and case.

Face to face transactions only, buyer will need to either present a valid CCW or submit to a background check. I can be available during the weekends, almost any time given some notice.

This has been a solid gun, just have too many. Seems to not like plain jane Remington 9mm ball ammo but eats everything else up. Please excuse the shoddy iphone photos.

new price: $325 OBO - gotta pay off that bass guitar!, otherwise taking to Gun Broker this weekend for a paltry $285

Update: I've had a ton of interest at the lower price. Have a buyer lined up for tomorrow and another if that falls through.Will close thread promptly on sale of firearm.

Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.