Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cz-75bd

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by AJStan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. AJStan

AJStan Newberg New Member

This is my first post, my apologies if I've missed something. Thinning my collection a bit, need to make room for a new bass guitar. :)

2006 Model CZ75 BD. De-cocker model, no manual safety. 9mm of course. Has had a couple thousand rounds through it. Slight marks here and there from normal use. Includes 2 stock magazines and case.

Face to face transactions only, buyer will need to either present a valid CCW or submit to a background check. I can be available during the weekends, almost any time given some notice.

This has been a solid gun, just have too many. Seems to not like plain jane Remington 9mm ball ammo but eats everything else up. Please excuse the shoddy iphone photos.

new price: $325 OBO - gotta pay off that bass guitar!, otherwise taking to Gun Broker this weekend for a paltry $285

4990963996_d2f1843616.jpg
    4990357491_7fc50b8c75.jpg
    4990357867_d132444647.jpg

Update: I've had a ton of interest at the lower price. Have a buyer lined up for tomorrow and another if that falls through.Will close thread promptly on sale of firearm.

Thank you all!

2. AJStan

new lower price - need to sell this soon and would rather it go to someone on this fine forum.

3. MercMorrison

MercMorrison NE Portland, OR Member

Pm'd Ya

4. orchemo

orchemo Portland Active Member

Great buy for a great pistol

These CZ pistol fit and shoot great.

Best of luck

Eric

5. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

PM sent

6. Obi_Wang

Obi_Wang Scappoose Or Member

for 285 I will take it

7. AJStan

I'm just going to take it to Gun Broker then, Had 4 people say they want it and then nobody actually could close the deal. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.